Friday, February 5, 2010

What are the best products on the market for deer and small animal repellents?

my vegetable garden and green house is all organic?


Is it best togo for the sound frequencys or the sprays?What are the best products on the market for deer and small animal repellents?
If you want to stay organic, I suggest coyote urine (I know, sounds gross) you can buy it in powdered form specifically for use in and around gardens.





I have a dog that loves to pee on everything, so I haven't ever had to buy anything, but it has been suggested to me by several people.





I haven't had much experience with sound frequency devices or sprays, so can't offer any advice there.What are the best products on the market for deer and small animal repellents?
.22 gun
human urine works well for deer , and will not cost anything, i would not use it inside the greenhouse. give it a try no one needs to know but you.
Horseradish..planted by the beds you want to protect..deer will not cross land where horseradish is...just. dig a trench and lay in small roots to grow.I have a friend who did this to protect her mothers garden, after npticing the deer would detour aroumnd the horseradish bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment