Sunday, February 7, 2010

How many ears does a deer have?

Your not going to beleive the correct answer to this one.How many ears does a deer have?
2 earsHow many ears does a deer have?
It's scary how many people fell for that one. Duh, of course they have 2 ears! Holy cow are some people stupid.*rolls eyes*

Report Abuse



Yes they have 2
2..... I'm a hunter and I've seen them up close and personal
2
Your a retard!


I have killed 3 deer(while hunting!) and they all have 2 ears!!!!!!!!


duh!


HOw can somone be sooooooooo dum!!!!!
I would guess two, but obviously this is a trick question . So please, please enlighten us with your knowledge of deer anatomy.
I have no idea. I would say 2 but guessing by the disclaimer for the suprise answer I would say that...is incorrect. How many?
Is that a trick question? I think its 2
7
2...unless it's some...freakish answer or something
i would've guessed two but i'm guessing it's not that. what is it?
2
4
...3...lol idk i am just guessing!
umm... 2....

No comments:

Post a Comment