Friday, February 12, 2010

How would I defend myself if a deer attacks me in the woods?

My mom and I were walking in the woods one evening and we saw a family of deer. They just appeared a good 50 yards away from us randomly. We didn't provoke them in any way, and they didn't seem to see us. But what if one day they mistaken us as intruders and think that we are threatening them and attacks? What should we do? We don't have any kind of weapon with us.How would I defend myself if a deer attacks me in the woods?
As the other guy said Take a stick probably a medium sized and whack their legs. They might fall down and you can run. Or you can try bringing a rope and some rocks. Find a high,strong branch make a note and climb up to the tree. Throw rocks at them and they might run away. Deer are shy creatures if you do try and scare them theres a good chance they'll run anywayHow would I defend myself if a deer attacks me in the woods?
When you walk in the woods carry a big stick. Use it as a walking cane and a weapon if need be. :)











Give this a try and start making some cash in your spare time. All you do is sit at your computer and take 5 minute yes/no surveys. You get paid for each one that you do correctly. Great way for stay at home moms and teens to get spending money. No scam here! You will receive a check in the mail.





http://sites.google.com/site/earningmoneyfromhomebiz
you can use a whistle and blow it HARD. It will not only scare the deer (hope so) you can call for trouble. Bring a stick too make sure it's strong and use it to defend yourself for a backup plan. Try climbling trees if ur not a good fighter xD
  • gray hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment