Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What can I do to keep the deer of of my front porch?

Deer have been eating my plants on the front porch, does anybody know of anything I can do to keep them from coming onto the front porch and eating our plants?What can I do to keep the deer of of my front porch?
I'd suggest installing a motion sensor light. The light coming on suddenly, when they approach the porch will scare them off.





IF you decide to purchase an 'odor' for use, I'd suggest using it farther out in the yard, hehehe.. you might not care for the odor yourself.





And of course, you might consider putting something on the plants to make them more distasteful to the deer.... hot pepper powder, or sprinkle some castor oil, etc.





Good LuckWhat can I do to keep the deer of of my front porch?
I've mentioned this alot here.


They sell plastic fox and wolf decoys. If you put one of them there, it might help. They even sell their urine, ( I imagine a little would go a long way), and the fox or wolf scent would definately keep them away.


I'm guessing it would keep away skunks as well.


www.cabelas.com
shoot them and have them for diner, i promise you they wont come back

No comments:

Post a Comment