Friday, February 5, 2010

I hit a deer on my way to work. Does the State of RI pay for the damages to my vehicle?

How, exactly, is the state responsible ?





Call your insurance.I hit a deer on my way to work. Does the State of RI pay for the damages to my vehicle?
No, unfortunately, if you're on your way to work, the state will NOT pay for your accident or any damages that come on your vehicle during this time. If you were on work, and it was during work time, then yes it may pay for your damages, if you're part of the state for work. If you're NOT part of the state for your job, then NO.I hit a deer on my way to work. Does the State of RI pay for the damages to my vehicle?
Good luck with that one. It's more likely that the state would try to charge you replacement cost of the deer.





Hitting a deer is considered an act of God and is covered by your comprehensive insurance.
why would they they didnt put the deer there its an act of nature ur comprehensive ins should pay for it i got hit by a bull going home one day and fied a claim with the ins company and all i had to pay was the co pay of my comprehensive
Nope...........there are no states that will pay for these types of damages to your vehicle but having full coverage will take care of this plus your rates will not increase.
no, thats why you need insurance
no they won't%26lt;
no- no us states pay for damage for deer, but nice try

No comments:

Post a Comment