Friday, February 5, 2010

How much can deer eat off tomato and green pepper plants, and the plant still survive?

The deer are killing my garden and today they will die, I have WAY too much time and effort (not to mention money) in my gardens for this. My rifle and backhoe are standing by.....How much can deer eat off tomato and green pepper plants, and the plant still survive?
here in no. wisconsin u MUST have a fence of at least 6-8 feet hi around your garden,if not nothing will survive the deer,,,they don't eat my tomatoes but they love most every thing else,,,a pepper bitten off will not produce,,,however venison is tasty if u dont get caughtHow much can deer eat off tomato and green pepper plants, and the plant still survive?
Well there i would have to say why dont ur but get smart and put up a damn fence around your veggies and then they wouldnt get eaten and kill all your veggies I know I would if i put all that time , effort and not to mention money in that than I would put up a fence and maybe try also a scarcrow it might work cuz then they would think there is a person there.
  • dvr
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment