Friday, February 5, 2010

How do I make a attractant for red deer?

I know you can buy commercial products to attract deer but I want to make my own. I've heard that deer are attracted to some herbs but which ones?How do I make a attractant for red deer?
Red deer? Maybe get your red headed ex dress up like a deer.....





Apples and feed corn on the cob....or just feed corn. they love it.How do I make a attractant for red deer?
thats not a sport when you are encouraging the animals to come to you. If you want to hunt go and do it, but give the animal a chance. You go into the bush and flush it into a clearing that would be hunting. Not feeding/attracting them out to you
Deer are attracted to rotten cantalope!


but dont believe me...


when I was young I thought a bar stool was somethin' Davy Crockett stepped in!
Paint the decoy Green. Opposites attract.

No comments:

Post a Comment