Sunday, February 7, 2010

What does a black deer in your dream depict?

I had a Dream where a black deer was attacking me and I killed it.


I've tried googling this and it comes up with so many different answers.What does a black deer in your dream depict?
your not racist. it was a violent black dear... which is odd because dear are symbols for peace or cowardice... oh i got it. their is a fear that keeps you from doing what you want and you have to kill the fear inside and do what you have wanted toWhat does a black deer in your dream depict?
Deers tend to be associated with parenthood, maybe you're annoyed with your parents or you feel you've been done wrong by an authoritative figure? If you have, I'd stand up for yourself because your dream is probably telling you to defend whatever cause it is. Hope I helped :D x
You're racist.

No comments:

Post a Comment